Home Care for Seniors and Disabled Individuals in Fallbrook
Canaan Home Care – Fallbrook’s Premier Non-Medical Home Care Company, Providing Long- or Short-Term, Affordable and Compassionate Care
- Are you recovering from an accident, surgery, or illness?
- Are you dealing with a disability?
- Are you experiencing the loss of independence due to aging?
- Are you a family caregiver in need of some assistance?
If you are considering the option of having in-home care for yourself or your loved one, we are honored that you are considering Canaan Home Care. We understand it can be a difficult choice for some to make. How do you know when it’s time to choose home care? Take a look at this article for some helpful tips.
Canaan Home Care is dedicated to making the lives of senior citizens and individuals with illness or disability – as well as the family members who care for them – more convenient, less burdensome, and filled with comfort and meaning.
How do we do that? By providing you with top tier caregivers who are devoted to meeting your needs, and by upholding very high standards for quality and excellence as a company.Get Started By Calling (858) 764-2663 or clicking here!
Specialized Care for:
- Dementia / Alzheimer’s Care
- Cancer Care
- Stroke / Stroke Rehabilitation Care
- Degenerative Neurological Care (Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s, ALS)
- COPD, Congestive Heart Failure
Here’s what we can do to make your life easier:
1. Our caregivers will come to your home whenever you need us. We offer in-home care for any or all of the following needs, with no minimum number of hours required:
- Occasional/respite care
- Daytime assistance
- Nighttime assistance
- Live-in (round the clock) care
- 24/7 hourly assistance
2. New to Canaan and in need of care right away? No problem! We can start a case within an hour’s notice if needed.
3. We do not require long-term contracts. Modify or cancel your in-home care at any time.
4. We stand behind our services with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
5. We work with all major insurance companies and are a preferred provider with many long-term insurance companies.
6. We help veterans apply for and receive benefits. Start the process here.
7. Our fees are around 30% less than other non-medical home care companies.
Home Care for Seniors and Disabled Individuals in Fallbrook – The Canaan Home Care Difference
Why should you trust us with your home care? Here are just a few of the ways Canaan goes above and beyond for our clients:
We have incredibly high expectations for our caregivers. Fewer than 5% of all applicants meet our high standards and are hired by Canaan. All our caregivers meet and/or exceed state standards. They are rigorously screened before and after being hired by us, including a 50-state background check, testing, interviews, and behavior analysis.
We maintain supervision over all our caregivers to ensure consistent compliance with our company’s mission. And finally, we treat our caregivers with the appreciation and respect they deserve for their hard work; we pay above-average wages and offer a very competitive benefits package to keep job satisfaction high and minimize turnover so our clients can rely on the caregivers they know and trust.
Our mission is to provide high quality non-medical home care services to individuals in need, at a cost they can afford.
Our home care services include:
- Personal Care – bathing, dressing, grooming, skin care, range of motion activities
- Homemaking – meal planning, cooking & cleaning, pet & plant care, transportation, shopping/errands, laundry, light housekeeping
- Personal Assistance – bathroom assistance, medication, feeding, recording intake & output, transfers, ambulation
- Companionship – gardening, reading, playing games, events/outings, etc.
Since we are a mission-based and values-based company, a portion of our profits goes toward The Canaan Cares Foundation which funds research and care options for elderly and disabled individuals.
Senior Home Care in Fallbrook
We are compassionate and sensitive to the needs of the elderly. We understand that the loss of independence and the ailments that result from aging can be extremely frustrating to an elderly individual. We treat our senior clients with the utmost respect and honor, because that is what they deserve. We are there to serve and assist them, and our custom care plans allow them to engage and participate in their care as much as possible, thereby preserving their dignity and improving the quality of life.
Disabled Care in Fallbrook
People are people, wherever they are. At Canaan Home Care we believe that no one should be defined by their disability, but that as a community we should all work together to help one another in whatever way is needed. We are simply there to assist each client according to their needs and provide support, encouragement, and companionship as they desire. You can be assured our caregivers will treat you with respect and dignity. However we can improve your quality of life at home, we are happy to do so!
Interested in more information about Canaan Home Care? Contact us today – we look forward to serving you!Get Started By Calling (858) 764-2663 or clicking here!