Senior and Disabled Home Care in Aliso Viejo
Canaan Home Care – Aliso Viejo’s Premier Non-Medical Home Care Company
- Are you experiencing the loss of independence from aging?
- Are you a disabled individual in need of assistance?
- Are you an elderly person in need of companionship or help?
- Are you a family caregiver in need of some help?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, Canaan Home Care can help you!Get Started By Calling (949) 234-0085 or clicking here!
We are a company with a story, a company that truly cares. Our founder, Christopher Jenkins was raised in a small town in Connecticut where he was taught the value of caring for one’s neighbors. His grandparents were highly influential in his life and stressed the importance of living a life of social impact.
When Chris and his wife had their first daughter, Allison, they quickly learned she had medical and developmental complications. Having a child so vulnerable and in need of constant care was a major turning point in Chris’ life. Now he truly understood the value and importance of caring for someone in need – and what it means to the loved ones being cared for.
Canaan Home Care was founded out of love and compassion for the elderly, ill, and disabled individuals of our community. If you or a loved one are in need of home care, we invite you to give Canaan Home Care a call. We will gladly answer any questions you may have. In the meantime, learn more about us here! (949) 235-0085, option 1.
Senior and Disabled Home Care in Aliso Viejo – Our Services
At Canaan Home Care, we provide any or all of the following non-medical home care services:
- Personal Care – bathing, grooming, dressing, skin care, range of motion activities, etc.
- Homemaking – meal planning, cooking & cleaning, light housekeeping, laundry, shopping & errands, pet & plant care, transportation, etc.
- Personal Assistance – transfers, ambulation, bathroom assistance, feeding, medication, recording intake & output, etc.
- Companionship – events, outings, reading, playing games, gardening, etc.
We also provide the following Case Management services:
- Case Coordination & scheduling
- Quarterly home visits
- Household management (additional fees apply)
When do you need us? We are available day or night at virtually a moment’s notice:
- Occasional/respite care (for families needing a break
- Daytime assistance
- Nighttime assistance
- Live-in care (for round the clock coverage)
- 24/7 hourly care
Specialized Care for:
- Dementia / Alzheimer’s Care
- Cancer Care
- Stroke / Stroke Rehabilitation Care
- Degenerative Neurological Care (Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s, ALS)
- COPD, Congestive Heart Failure
Senior Home Care in Aliso Viejo
We understand the frustration that often accompanies the loss of independence from aging. Family caregivers may feel they get the worst of their loved one because they do not know how to handle their frustration. Our caregivers are experienced at providing home care services that enrich a senior citizen’s life and allow them to engage in their own care, thereby preserving their dignity and independence as much as possible.
Disabled Home Care in Aliso Viejo
We offer assistance and support according to each client’s unique needs, and we understand the need to achieve that fine balance between providing help where it is needed, while still showing respect and preserving the client’s dignity. It is in finding that balance that the client experiences a substantially greater quality of life, which is our primary aim in every instance.
The Canaan Home Care Difference
Canaan Home Care is dedicated to YOUR needs, so we are flexible with whatever works for YOU!
- Modify or cancel your services at any time
- No lengthy contracts required
- No minimum number of hours required
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Our employees are hand-selected by us for their qualifications and passion for caregiving. Fewer than 5% of all applicants to Canaan Home Care meet our standards and are hired by us. We maintain these high standards throughout each employee’s tenure with us, providing ongoing education and training as well as continual supervision over them to ensure compliance with our standards.
Since our employees are so valuable, we take extremely good care of them, providing above-average wages and a comprehensive benefits package, among other things, to minimize turnover and ensure that all our customers can rely on the same trusted caregivers.
We work with all major insurance companies and are a preferred provider with most long-term insurance companies. We assist veterans with applying for and receiving benefits. And our top-tier services are offered at a price you can afford. You can plan to spend around 30% less for Canaan Home Care’s services than with other home care companies.
We invite you to call us with any questions you may have, or to get started on your home care experience. We look forward to serving you!Get Started By Calling (949) 234-0085 or clicking here!