Senior and Disabled Home Care in Oceanside
Welcome to Canaan Home Care! We are proud to be Oceanside’s Premier Choice for Non-Medical Home Care Services.
Kind. Patient. Loving. A blessing.
These are just a few of the words our clients and their families have used to describe the wonderful caregivers at Canaan Home Care. Our company was built on a foundation of love and care for the vulnerable and needy among us. We are proud to be known as kind, compassionate people who truly care for our clients.
If you are in need of non-medical home care in Oceanside for elderly, disabled, ill or recovering individuals, you can depend on the caregivers from Canaan Home Care.Get Started By Calling (858) 764-2663 or clicking here!
Specialized Care for:
- Dementia / Alzheimer’s Care
- Cancer Care
- Stroke / Stroke Rehabilitation Care
- Degenerative Neurological Care (Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s, ALS)
- COPD, Congestive Heart Failure
Our caregivers are our own employees under our supervision, who have been rigorously trained and screened to ensure that you receive top quality care from a highly skilled and trustworthy caregiver. We take such great care in selecting our employees that fewer than 5% of applicants meet our standards and are hired by us. We maintain supervision over them to ensure compliance with our high standards, as well as your satisfaction, which we personally guarantee.
If your family member is in need of non-medical home care in Oceanside, Canaan Home Care is the company you can trust with your loved one’s care. Give yourself a break so you can come back refreshed and ready to be with your loved one. We will gladly take the reins and do all that is needed, including:
- Personal Care – dressing, bathing, grooming, skin care, range of motion activities
- Homemaking – pet and plant care, meal planning, cooking and cleaning, light housekeeping, laundry, shopping/errands, transportation
- Personal Assistance – feeding, bathroom assistance, medication, transfers and ambulation, recording intake and output
- Companionship – outings/events, gardening, reading, playing games
We offer our services according to your needs: on an occasional basis; respite care; live-in (round the clock) care; daytime or nighttime assistance; or 24/7 hourly assistance. Your services can be changed at any time, and we do not require a minimum number of hours.
The Canaan Home Care Difference
What sets us apart from other non-medical home care companies?
1. Our employees are higher paid.
We hand-select the most qualified caregivers available, and we turn a lot of applicants away in the process. Because we believe we have chosen the best of the best, we strive to keep them happy, minimize turnover, and show our appreciation for their hard work by paying above-average wages and offering a comprehensive benefits package.
2. Our costs are lower.
We have found a way to provide high quality services at an affordable rate. In fact, you can expect to pay 20-30% less with Canaan than some of our competitors. We also make about 3% less as a company than our competitors, and our care services are are a preferred provider with all top-tier insurance companies. We work with all major insurance companies.
3. Above all else, we have values…and we stick to them.
- We are honest, ethical, and genuine people with a passion for helping others.
- We publicly disclose our financial information and keep everything above board.
- A portion of all our profits goes toward our non-profit organization, The Canaan Cares Foundation.
- No lengthy contracts.
- No upcharge for weekends or higher levels of care.
- No minimum number of hours.
- Cancel at any time.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Senior & Disabled Home Care in Oceanside
Our caregivers are empathetic and sensitive to the unique needs of the aging and disabled. We understand the frustrations, emotions, and complexities that accompany the loss of independence our clients experience. We are keenly aware of our responsibility to assist where needed, while being respectful, supporting the client’s self-sufficiency where possible, and preserving the client’s dignity at all times.
Want to learn more about how Canaan Home Care can help you or your loved one?Get Started By Calling (858) 764-2663 or clicking here!